Forms & Documents
- Forms & Documents
Department: Fire Prevention
The Forms & Documents Center provides you on-line access to forms, guides, handouts, documents, and other various information sources used in your town's business. This information may be in a PDF printable format for printing only, or an interactive format that will accept online data entry, so that you may complete the form online and transmit it to the town for processing. In either instance, the forms are available immediately to you anywhere that you have access to the internet.
With FREE Adobe Reader software, you can view and print Adobe PDF files.
Fire Prevention Information
- Application for Certificate of Smoke Detector, Carbon Monoxide Alarm, & Fire Extinguisher Compliance
- Business Registration & Emergency Information Form
- Carbon Monoxide Detector Requirements In All Occupancies NJ Division of Fire Safety Bulletin - Requirements For Carbon Monoxide Detectors In All Occupancies
- Certificate of Smoke Detector, Carbon Monoxide Alarm, Fire Extinguisher Compliance Requirements
- Fire Safety Permit
- Fire Safety Permit Requirements
- Food Truck Vendor Regulations
- NJ DEP Forest Fire Application For Recreational Fire Permit NJ Department of Environmental Protection Forest Fire Service Application for Recreational Fire Permit (NJ Forest Fire Andover Office phone 973- 786-6350)
- Use of Outdoor Heaters
- House Numbering for Certificate of Smoke Detector & Carbon Monoxide Alarm Compliance House numbering is required as part of the Residential Fire Safety Certification.
- Smoke Detector Location Where to locate smoke detectors