- Grass - Leaves - Brush?
West Milford Residents:
- Grass and Leaves are accepted at the West Milford Recycling Center
- NO Landscapers ( Resident or Not ) are allowed to use this facility
- Recycling Center Hours of Operation:
- Monday & Wednesday 8am-4pm
- Saturday & Sunday 8 am-4pm
- Please be advised if you bring Leaves or Grass in bags you must take the leaves or grass
- out of the bags and dispose of the bags in cans along the fence.
- Thank you very much
- HOURS OF OPERATION WEST MILFORD RECYCLING CENTER
- SUNDAY - All days hours are the same 8 am - 4 pm Please try to get here before 3:45 pm
- That is when the gates get locked.
West Milford Residents ONLY
- All Brush is Accepted at: Skytop Recycling, 80 Airport Rd.
- Hours of Operation: Monday - Friday 7am - 3pm Saturday 6am - 11am Sunday - CLOSED
- WEST MILFORD RESIDENTS ONLY !
- You must show your drivers license as proof
- What is my new garbage/trash collection day?
Your garbage day will be the day before your scheduled recycling day. For example, if your recycling day is Monday, your garbage day will be Friday. The only exception is the Lindy’s Lake area. Their recycling day is being changed to Friday with their new garbage day to be Thursday. (See separate memo for listing of roads)
Listed below are the five zones for recycling with the new garbage collection days:
Recycling Zone 1 – Monday Garbage Collection – Friday
Areas included: Bald Eagle Village, Crescent Park, Farmcrest, Hi-Lo Acres, Newfoundland, Oak Ridge, Reflection Lakes Apts., Sundown Farms, Union Valley Road (from Rt. #23 to Omni School)
Recycling Zone 2 – Tuesday Garbage Collection – Monday (no change)
Areas included: Upper Greenwood Lake, Warwick Turnpike & White Road
Recycling Zone 3 – Wednesday Garbage Collection – Tuesday
Areas included: All roads off Lakeside Road, Awosting, Birch Hill, Burnt Meadow Road, East Shore Road, Elm Street, Greenbrook Estates, Lakeside, Marshall Hill Road, Pinecliff Lake, Ridge Road (from Cahill Cross Road to Union Valley Road), Stowaway Park, Wallisch Estates
Recycling Zone 4 – Thursday Garbage Collection – Wednesday
Areas included: All roads off Morsetown Road, Alpine Ridge Road, Autumn Court, Bald Eagle Commons, Cahill Cross Road, Camelot Estates, Dockerty Hollow Road, Fairview Court, Gould Road, Highview Estates, Kitchell Lake, Macopin Road (from Union Valley Road to Maple Road), Morsetown Road, Mountain Rise, Olde Milford Estates, Peter & Hazel Roads, Pinecrest Lake, Pondview Drive, Red Barn & Holiday Lane, Rockburn, Snake Den Road, Starlight & Nosenzo Pond Roads, Tall Timbers, Westbrook Road and all roads off Westbrook, Will Lane, Wooley Road
Recycling Zone 5 – Friday Garbage Collection – Thursday
Areas included: Apshawa, Ashbrook Lane, Baldwin Drive, Blakely Lane, Corter Lane, Echo Lake area, Forest Hill Park, Germantown Road and all roads off Germantown, Glennon Road, Gordon Lakes, Green Terrace Way, Hancock Drive, High Crest Lake, Hightop Road, Highview Drive, Hillview Court, Joseph Place, Krattiger Court, Lake Isle Drive, Larsen Drive, Lindy’s Lake, Macopin Road (from Maple Road to Bloomingdale line), Maple Road and all roads off Maple, Misty Lane, Mountain Springs Lake, Otterhole Road and all roads off Otterhole, Postbrook Roads North & South, Sanders Court, Saw Mill Road, Schofield Road, Shady Lake, Trails End, Upper & Lower Mt. Glen Lakes, Viking Road, Weaver Road, Wonder Lake
The office of Recycling & Solid Waste would like to thank all the residents for their patience in this matter. Any questions on your new garbage collection day or recycling day, please call the office @ (973) 728- 2724.
- When is my new recycling day?
- Grass - Leaves - Brush?